Chicken Betty has tagged me!
The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.
1) What was I doing 10 years ago? Hmmm, I was working as a Sports Massage therapist, mothering two kids, and married to The Husband for nine years.
2) What are 5 things on my to-do list for today (not in any particular order): Seeing as 'today' is now tonight; Large glass of wine, get out my knitting, watch a dvd, snuggle with The Husband if there are scary bits in the dvd, b/f a booby monster around 11pm (for the start of the marathon 2 hourly feeds she has gotten into the habit of again)
3) Snacks I enjoy: dips and fresh from the oven bread, mangoes, peaches, cherries, plums, roasted nuts, Maple candies (Chicken Betty, you reading this part?)
4) Things I would do if I were a billionaire: Set up funds for my friends and family,
buy a huge amount of land in Australia and get it blocked off from developers and make sure that it was planted up and allowed to regenerate.
Set up some sort of charitable company to allow people to install solar panels etc at cost price (I am so grumpy with the Krudd Govt for removing rebates for people earning over $100k, surely the idea should be to get all Australians installing solar!!!)
Employ a cleaner!
5) Places I have lived: Singapore, England, Germany, Western Australia, ACT.
Now, who to tag? I want to know about so many people!
Waiting for Goth (I love that name!)
apprentice domestic goddess