Tuesday 16 February 2010

Finally we are on the same 'wavelength' (24th Sept 2008)

Mr Cynical Scorpio (AKA The Husband) came and interrupted my night reading last night. This is a sacrosanct time for me as it is the ONLY quiet undisturbed time I really get during the day, so I knew that he had something important to say,

“I just spent some time out in your garden and I just had to come in an tell you that the energy out there is lovely! The flowers make the air smell so good and it feels so peaceful”

This was in addition to him congratulating me for harvesting another two kilos of broad beans for dinner (after he saw them at the markets for $6.99kg)

I tell you, I had Beethoven’s 9th Symphony playing internally at that point!


Edit


5 Responses to “Finally we are on the same ‘wavelength’”
1.naturewitch Says:

September 27th, 2008 at 7:10 pm e

Woohoo! Do you think this might mean you could pinch a little more of his lawn??? And then there’s those palm trees . . . xx

2.Karen Says:

September 27th, 2008 at 8:25 pm e

Woah! Perhaps there’s hope for him yet;) So pleased he’s getting it

3.molly Says:

September 27th, 2008 at 9:07 pm e

It’s the accountant nature in him, you will win by savings made lol

Missed catching up with you yesterday, have left seeds and a soapwort with Nat for you

Blessings:)

4.Simply.Belinda Says:

September 28th, 2008 at 2:34 am e

Nothing quite like a little validation to make the world smile.

Kind Regards
Belinda

5.Nat Says:

September 28th, 2008 at 8:06 am e

I reckon you’ll find far less resistance to buying more plants now!!!

That is a lovely moment!

No comments: