Tuesday 16 February 2010

Man I would seriously suck at the simple life (30th Sept 2008)

I have only had dial up for the last two weeks and you know what, it’s been like my right arm has been amputated! Who the hell am I kidding that I could lead a simple life? I am so not ready to live in a yurt in the middle of nowhere.

There you go ‘Going a little bit feral’ I am feeling so guilty right now you should make me say three decades of the rosary!

Now here for Descentia as promised









I am only on an 800 sq metre block and have a 4×2 bedroom house on it as well as an 80 000 litre pool water storage tank

Tags: pics of the garden
Edit


4 Responses to “Man I would seriously suck at the simple life!”
1.Goingalittlebitferal Says:

September 30th, 2008 at 5:36 pm e

What? I’m confused?

Heck, they are putting broadband in everywhere Crone, you could have both And I have a gf who lives in a commune-like community and her house is run by solar power and she still gets online!

2.Nat Says:

October 1st, 2008 at 7:30 am e

Your garden looks gorgeous Crone!

3.Descentia Says:

October 3rd, 2008 at 3:06 am e

Oh wow. It is so awesome I am envious of your talent for growing things. I have been inspired to again get some more veggies in pots at my place. I am excited!

4.Kristy Says:

October 4th, 2008 at 8:33 am e

It’s looking GREAT! Thanks for having me visit and get to see your hard work in person

No comments: