Monday 1 March 2010

Pay it forward (April 29th 2009

I will make a handmade gift for the first 3 interested people who comment on this post. I have 365 days to do it in…What it will be and when it will arrive is a total surprise!The catch is that you must participate as well: you must have a blog and before you leave your comment here, write up a pay it forward post on your blog to keep the fun going.(just cut and paste this one if you like!, which I did)

So, if you are interested, sign up and send me your address

I replied to Greenie in the making’s blog post

2 comments:

The Crone at Wits End said...

1.Mel Says:

April 29th, 2009 at 10:19 am e

Lara, this is a fantastic idea! I have just bought a sewing machine myself and would love to participate in this venture!

2.river Says:

May 1st, 2009 at 7:08 pm e

Interesting to see you’ve only had one comment since you put this up. I thought you’d have lots of contenders. (I don’t have a blog, so I’m not eligible.)Come on all you commenters!

3.evilmonkey Says:

May 2nd, 2009 at 12:54 pm e

I too do not have a blog….lol, wouldn’t know where to start I’m afraid.
But I just wanted to say that I think it’s a wonderful concept. What better way to get us thinking of others and starting others to think of others etc.
It really doesn’t take much effort does it!
Well done

The Crone at Wits End said...

4.Ramsey Says:

May 2nd, 2009 at 10:43 pm e

Hi Crone,
Happy to join in as I have already paid it forward.
However, don’t you think you should focus on the new creation, and just forget about the gift?
Any chance of an ultra sound shot of the new creation?

5.Nathalie Says:

May 3rd, 2009 at 9:05 pm e

Cool - I have a blog so I’m not too late! But seriously Crone, when are you going to find the time to do this? How about you just send 3 blessings? And save the gifts (and the time they will take) for your littlies?

6.whint Says:

May 6th, 2009 at 3:48 pm e

What a lovely thing to do… would be lots of fun too… I think there are already 3 contenders so it counts me out anyways! Are you going to show what you send after you have done it??