Saturday 10 November 2012

Decluttering AGAIN!

Huge almost untouched stash of wool just sitting in plastic storage boxes.  Just sitting there, mocking me.  I can hear the needles in the other box whispering, sending secret coded messages to the patterns in yet another box.  They are all conspiring to escape from their imprisonment.  They have all somehow sent a coded message to Coffeee from the DTE forum, who has posted a link to a link to a link to a .....

Well, the upshot of it is that I'm going to challenge myself to the Granny a Day Challenge from Meet me at Mike's.  A Granny square a day is doable, yes?

You all know that I'll be posting in a years time "What the hell do I do with 365 Granny Squares?"

1 comment:

Kristy said...

I left a message and because I failed word verification too many times it ate it!

I was going to say, if you get to 365 squares in a year's time I reckon you'll have HEAPS of options what to do with them.

Good luck. Since my best effort is lucky to be TWO granny squares, I reckon you'll wipe the floor with (wool) me! ha :)