Tuesday 15 April 2008

A bit less doom and gloom

I think that it's time that I focus on what I am harvesting from Wit's End right now and what I plan to plant in the near future.

Harvesting right now:

Carrots
Zucchini's
tomatoes
kale
spinach
silverbeet/chard
spring onions
strawberries
lemons
beans
cabbages (I still won't pick my brag cabbage, I want to see just how big she gets)
lettuces
capsicums
chives
Eggplants
basil (sweet and Thai purple)
Chilies
lemongrass

Now what do I still want to plant in the garden?

Plums
another apple
lots more cape gooseberries
blackberries/raspberries and other berries
Chilian wine palm
grapes
nuts
edible palms out the front.

I also had the most amazing dream last night. I went into this dingy little shop looking for unusual plants and saw an incredible aquaponics set up. Now this is something that I really want to do IRL so I think my subconcious is telling me to get a wriggle on don't you!

No comments: