Monday 4 January 2010

My good deed for the day (Sept 17th 2008)

Eden Seeds have just sent me an email saying that they have Tumeric corms in stock. :)



I have also planted one of the plants which I rescued from a Nursery's sad bag a few months ago. It looked all spindly and nondescript but I grabbed it anyway as I have found that you can get some little beauties on the cut price shelves.

Well this little one turns out to be a Cistus aka a rockrose! She has beautiful white flowers and I have planted her in the front garden near to the front door. Perhaps the healing energy of the rockrose will dispel some of the negativity I have been feeling towards this house (looooooooooooooooong story).

1 comment:

The Crone at Wits End said...

1.molly Says:

September 18th, 2008 at 4:49 am e

LMAOOOOOOO @ the “evil plant buying alliance’!!! OMG that cracked me up woman! Blame Cat, she started it LOL

We have the white rock rose at work in our gradens, they really are stunning when in full flower and ever so hardy!

Looking forward to catching up
Blessings:)

2.Lisa Says:

September 19th, 2008 at 12:12 am e

Well - the graphic is really cute. Your tag list makes good reading. It’s a lot of work. Well done. Lisa x

3.naturewitch Says:

September 19th, 2008 at 8:34 pm e

OMG you have a rock rose! Am soooo envious! Well done. xx