Monday 4 January 2010

Spring madness (Sept 19 2008)

I have so much to do! My thoughts are hopping around in my head like demented crickets;

Must get more straw, need to turn the compost, where to plant the Sapphire, pink fir apples and King Edward Potatoes?, need to get some potting mix to plant the cranberry, tea camelia and chilean guava, must clean the house because people are coming over to collect their potatoes from the Co op I organised, have to transplant more lettuce and kale seedlings (but WHERE?) How to tell The Husband that I need to appropriate more of the ‘lawn’?, Need to get some calico to start on the tot’s cubby, must start sewing felt foods, Damn Cathode - must go get 5kg’s of strawberries, Do I have enough jars to make jam, Ohhhhh don’t forget vodka, perhaps I should pencil in some time to spend with The Husband this weekend, remember to go and buy bulk black beans, walnuts and more samp, do we need guineapigs?

You get the drift? I also still have that damn pile of Mount Mulchmore on the verge to shift.

1 comment:

The Crone at Wits End said...

1.naturewitch Says:

September 19th, 2008 at 8:35 pm e

LMAO! That’s pretty much how I wake up most mornings!! xx

2.Stewart Says:

September 19th, 2008 at 11:37 pm e

Insanity? I’d call that being alive.

3.admin Says:

September 20th, 2008 at 12:45 am e

Oh isn’t it wonderful! I adore spring and the chance to just go mad planting!

4.Jo-Anne Says:

September 20th, 2008 at 8:08 am e

I’m waiting for Mick to go planting I’ve only just managed to find the secaturs(hiden in a safe place from Kids) and prune the rose. Poor thing. And the kids decided to cut the grass, what there is, with scissors today:)

5.Em Says:

September 20th, 2008 at 8:06 pm e

lol at demented crickets, I move between that and feeling all Zen and peaceful with the world. Love spring school holidays, but I need another 5 of me right now!!

6.admin Says:

September 20th, 2008 at 8:36 pm e

Oh Em I know that extreme of Zen and madness! Add meditation to my list of ‘to do’s’ LOL!