Sunday 21 February 2010

Feeling seedy today (7th Oct 2008)

Fortune Cookie had the ‘pleasure’ of chatting to me last night whilst I was drinking gasp, shudder; cask red! I don’t think that she believed me when I told her what I was drinking but hey, it contained alcohol and it was either cheap lambrusco or nail varnish remover.

I awoke feeling very seedy indeed.

Felt seedier this afternoon when my grainy mail arrived from Eden seeds

Snow white tomatoes

Carentan leeks

Portuguese summer cabbage

Quinoa

Egyptian Broad beans.

I am saving some of my broad bean seeds but wanted to have a stock on hand as well just in case there is a rush on seeds next year

1 comment:

The Crone at Wits End said...

1.molly Says:

October 7th, 2008 at 5:49 am e

have you picked up your quinoa from Nat yet woman?

Blessings:)

2.admin Says:

October 7th, 2008 at 6:01 am e

LOL not yet! I had forgotten about it until after I ordered it.

I can see this sunday raising some eyebrows; lots of women running out to the boots of cars to do ‘deals’ hehehe!

3.Cat Says:

October 9th, 2008 at 11:15 pm e

I must admit that on the rare times that I drink these days, the bottle usually is very fine (Cristal or such).
But I am still hell partial of lambrusco and west coast coolers, lmao.