Monday 1 March 2010

I can't put my finger on it but it's like I'm spinning my wheels (5th March 2009)

This is going to sound all esoteric and Witchy poo’ish but I am going to post it anyway. Feel free to visit later on if you are more into the mundane stuff on Wit’s End

I’m jumpy and edgy atm. I feel like something is coming but I don’t know what that something is, just that I have to be prepared. Not hunker down with ten tons of food and a gun prepared, more that an energy shift is in the air and it is going to be big.

The Husband thinks that it is because I am off my meds - did I mention that the Endocrinologist thinks that my Graves Disease is in remission? - but that is because he just isn’t into ‘hocus pocus’. Oh the joys of being married to an Economist! Speaking of Economic predictions, I told TH two years ago that the price of gold was going to skyrocket but did he listen to me? nah, course not!

So what do I do when I have these moments? Obviously I garden as it is very grounding but tonight I am going to try to recreate my cheese mistake of last week. The haloumi which I made for Cathode was my attempt at making mozerella with powdered milk. Perfect haloumi but shite mozerella LOL. I will take pics step by step tonight with the instructions for you all

In the meantime I wonder what Mother Earth has in store for us.

3 comments:

The Crone at Wits End said...

10 Responses to “I can’t put my finger on it but it’s like I’m spinning my wheels”
1.Clarinda Says:

March 5th, 2009 at 1:41 pm e

go with your instincts hon.

2.muser Says:

March 5th, 2009 at 1:55 pm e

Crone! I just posted this on my FB/twitter this morning. “feels anticipation. SOmething exciting is about to happen. What is it? Show me, Universe.”

3.Julie Says:

March 5th, 2009 at 5:50 pm e

Can’t help with the anxiety (hey, I feel like that all the time LOL), but I wanted to say CONGRATS on going into remission! That’s *way* cool!

4.dixiebelle Says:

March 5th, 2009 at 6:45 pm e

Fingers crossed you do OK off the med’s, and can stay off them!

The Crone at Wits End said...

5.Sue C. Says:

March 6th, 2009 at 8:56 am e

I feel energised by these cooler mornings…i’m raring to go instead of raring to hide!!!

’tis good news about the meds and yr Graves condition too,

6.Simply.Belinda Says:

March 6th, 2009 at 2:31 pm e

Yeah.. I know what you mean.

Something is in the air and it will be very interesting to see what it will bring. I have vague recollections about some type of astrological shift happening around the second week of March but who knows where I got the info from or it’s level of validity as it seems I have lost all but the ghost of it’s existence in recent rather tumultuous events.

Congrats on the meds, I certainly hope things stay stable for you.

Kind Regards
Belinda

The Crone at Wits End said...

7.dixiebelle Says:

March 6th, 2009 at 4:49 pm e

Yes, I also read about big astrological changes about to happen too! I never read crappy magazines or the horoscope section but at work, happened to pick one up, and that’s what it said. The individual one for me was quite amazing for me too…

8.naturewitch Says:

March 8th, 2009 at 4:31 am e

Hi Crone

Great news on the Graves!!!

You have expressed my feelings exactly - like we are waiting for something really huge. xxx

9.wendy Says:

March 13th, 2009 at 10:36 am e

I have to agree. I’ve been feeling “off” for a few days now. Can’t put my finger on it, but I expect a big change - sort of like the tsunami we had a while ago.

Found you at Naturewitch’s blog