Monday 1 March 2010

Oh rude words! (Jan 30th 2009)

In a bad mood all bloody day. Every time I try to take photos the blasted flash comes on and I end up with a white picture of ‘nothing’!

I was trying to take a snap of my mozzerella yesterday, the braided apple muesli twist bread this morning and the pizza with my own mozzerella tonight.

“I JUST WANT A POINT AND SNAP CAMERA!” Yes, I did yell that across the room as the Teen dissolved into fits of hysterics and choked out

“In the Old Days……” in that put on old woman warble

I am being an ^i^ right now and not swearing like a sailor on my blog

2 comments:

The Crone at Wits End said...

5 Responses to “Oh rude words!”
1.molly Says:

January 31st, 2009 at 3:04 pm e

oh man I hate that too!

2.Karen Says:

January 31st, 2009 at 6:15 pm e

It’s a relatively new camera, right? Therefore there should be a manual around somewhere (don’t tell me you’ve recycled it or composted it!). Look up Flash and see what it says Or look for the little lightning symbol somewhere on the camera & press the button a few times until you get a lightning symbol with a line through it. What sort of camera is it? Brand? model?

The Crone at Wits End said...

3.Julie Says:

January 31st, 2009 at 9:01 pm e

Oh dear! You know that with a point and shoot camera you can’t usually turn the flash off, right

4.river Says:

February 1st, 2009 at 3:31 am e

What Karen said about the lightning symbol, find it and push it, I do this now after several shots of bright white glare had to be deleted.

5.nathalie Says:

February 4th, 2009 at 12:42 am e

I love that your bad mood made me crack up laughing! :D