Thursday 27 March 2008

Been tagged!

Brazen's tagged me!



I think this is how I go about doing it:

Firstly, here are the rules:

1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog
2. Share seven facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird
3. Tag seven people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Seven Things :

1. I bite my nails horrendously.
2. I have a packet of henna dye in my bathroom which I am getting up the courage to use. It comes out a fiercesome shade of red on me most times!
3. When I get busy I am like a grasshopper on speed.
4. I get seasick standing on a jetty.
5. I love Japanese slippers, Gin and Tonics and Edith Piaf.
6. I want to learn to homebrew to perfection and cheesemaking
7. I don't like travelling. Even 30 minutes in a car is enough for me. I am happiest at home but I am not antisocial!

I am going to tag

Naturewitch
The Wildbackyard
Going feral (ish)

1 comment:

karen said...

Want me to help you make up your mind on the henna? Because you know what I'll say ;)