Saturday 26 April 2008

I'll be eating Chrysanthemums!

I went shopping with The Husband today in one of his secret Asian haunts. Hiding near the counter I found a packet of Edible Chrysanthemums.

I bought them because they looked unusual although I had no idea what the writing on the packet said. The Husband said

"Just plant them when it's cool, they grow fast"

Okaaaay.

Came home and checked on Eden Seeds and yes, The Husband is right (Male Angelic Chorus can start singing now), plant when cool and harvest in 30 or so days.

Another one for the growing challenge and hopefully a famine type food which the neighbours would ignore!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lara
I can see you are a lateral thinker with the neighbour confusing plant idea, one I certainly hadn't thought of!

Let me know how it tastes please? I read they can be slightly bitter?

Blessings :)