Monday 1 March 2010

Who wants to get dirty with me? (aug 24th 2009)

I drove out to a friends place in Gidgegannup today to swap some of my kale seedlings and cookie dough for a bagful of luscious lemons. On the way home I stopped off at the Greenlife soil company in Midland. They have a great variety of soils specially designed for Perth’s horrible sandy soils, ‘L’ shaped earth beds Zinc or Colorbond), a large variety of Eden seeds and also building up varieties of organic herbs to sell to the public.

If you are in the area or just passing, drop by to visit them. I’m definatly going back

1 comment:

The Crone at Wits End said...

3 Responses to “Who wants to get dirty with me?”
1.naturewitch Says:

August 24th, 2009 at 6:19 pm e

oooh, can I come too? sounds like fun! xo

2.molly Says:

August 25th, 2009 at 8:21 am e

Thanks for the tip L, will call in when going past there next:)

3.mummy_chelle Says:

October 10th, 2009 at 6:33 pm e

We get all our soil from there! We just built a house and have half an acre of builder’s sand so have to get some decent soil to be able to grow anything. I love that they are certified organic